Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Some bubbly?

I am a self confessed diet cola addict. Everyone I live or work with knows this. When I run low on diet cola or worse, run OUT of diet cola, I run to the store. It is a serious addiction. I do cut down from time to time but just cannot give it up. I have tried tea, coffee, water but always go back to my fizzy diet drink.

What is a girl to do??? Get professional help? Convert to a religion where caffeine is not allowed? Join the peace corps and move to a remote location? 

Well the answer is much more simple. The Soda Club lets you make your own soda at home. It is a fraction of the cost of buying diet soda and much more economical. 

A Wrestling Addicted Mommy is sponsoring a giveaway from Soda Club. you can enter HERE! 

No comments:

Search This Blog